ipodonan

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

my favourite things

"my favourite things" from the musical movie "the sound of music"
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Cream coloured ponies and crisp apple strudel,
Door bells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Girls in white dresses and blue satin sashes,
Snow-flakes that stay on my nose and eye-lashes,
Silver white winters that melt into springs,
These are a few of my favorite things,

When the dog bites,
When the bee stings,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don't feel, so bad.

há umas duas semanas que passo a vida a cantarolar isto. sobretudo a parte dos "brown paper packages tied up with strings" (que são, na verdade, coisas que adoro). fui à procura da letra no google e eis que me deparo com um link para um sing along. fiquei tão contente. agora já posso fazer karaoke disto. já fiz. mais um itém a acrescentar às minhas coisas favorita.

recomendo:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/3192/Myfavorite.html

No comments: