ipodonan

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

my mood

"I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter
And make believe it came from you
I'm gonna write words oh so sweet
They're gonna knock me off my feet
A lotta kisses on the bottom
I'll be glad I got 'em

I'm gonna smile and say: "I hope you're feeling better"
And close with love the way you do
I'm gonna sit (right) down and write myself a letter
(And make believe it came, though I know it's not the same)
And (I'll) make believe (that) it came from you"

a náusea parece estar a passar. os sonhos continuam estranhos. continuo a não conseguir ouvir música. mas tenho feito muita música, no entanto. a cabeça parece estar cheia de água. água revolta. tenho um tsunami na cabeça e um peso no coração.

i'm still here! (para o que der e vier)

No comments: