Saturday, April 23, 2005

eager

it took me half a second to cut my head off
will take me a lot longer to feel clean
although this body stabs itself
deep inside i'm a libertine

i had to face that our love was dead, when
i found your childish secrets on that shelf
i always felt you were a cheating coward
i hate you as much as i love myself

i hate you as much as i love myself

i beg for silence
i need to rest
i slept with everyone that crossed my way
some of them tryed to give me comfort
but none of them made me feel okay

so give me time and give me space
i'm really eager to find my place
among the human race
among the human race

well, i'm writing a diary
you'll read it some day
you'll see paranoia in my dna

a diary for you to read some day
i'm a libertine
blame my dna

so give me time and give me space
i'm really eager to find my place
among the human race
among the human race

(letra de Onan para canção homónima da sua banda; NUDE)

No comments: