ipodonan

Monday, July 05, 2010

the beach of my childhood

today i went there,
to the beach of my childhood.
today i went there again, and i sang there again, in the beach of my childhood.
and i stared at the sky again, while i floated and sung again (in the beach of my childhood).
and i went back to then, naked, underwater, and pretending to be an ageless fish,
and once again i felt: if there is any god there must be a breath for this god and this is the only place where i can find it and feel it.
underwater, into that water, i feel better, i feel what feeling feelings really is.

today i went there, to the beach of my childhood, i sung, ejaculated into the sea, that same old sea, and impregnated the big ovum of time; ovum of memory, ovum of self-love.

and i will give birth to myself, someday, again, in or out the beach of my childhood.

No comments: