ipodonan

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

the songs between us

the songs between us;
there where always dozens, hundreds and thousands of songs between, in and within us.
between you and me the songs and you mean many as the songs; almost as many as every single word in every single song; or all the words in all the songs together.
you and me together.
the songs between us as the nights and the days between us and all of our ages, and rages and emotional cages.
tonight i can´t sleep, again, and i can´t find any song to comfort me.
and i can't find or feel any of the many of you.
the songs between us, between you and me, are tonight a promised land for past or future memory.
this silence between me and me can tonight be the measure of the time i devoted to songs; devoted to thee.

No comments: