ipodonan

Sunday, July 04, 2010

e eu que ainda escrevo sobre isso

just when i start thinking we should never, ever, have met
poetry comes and kind of gets me trapped in its net.

the poem comes with its urges and it emerges
and i cannot stop myself...

i want to explode, implode, get the real kick and the starting of the code.

that same old, and new, code, that put me in this mode.

i just feel the urge to stop the rhyme

it ain't no crime, god, it ain't no crime.

if all it's coming and going and pacing and growing
why the hell can't we just be: flowing?

i need a place where to rest my hands,

am i happy? well, it depends...

one has to make some amends.

this never happened before:

i never, ever, forgot your face and being without does not mean more.

the poems urges and, in me, emerges,

this is the poem i want to write.

take your time, go ahead,

while i'm here striving with the tendency of turning my back or,

for you,

fight.

não houve sequer um dia em que eu em ti não pensasse.

quem me dera saber o que isto significa.

ainda não consegui perder o timbre da tua voz: equidistante (tão, mas mesmo tão, um quadrante).

já me tiraste tanto sono e, rio-me eu, nada tens a ver com isso.

soubera eu que isto era o amor e uma declaração te faria.

mas... tudo em nós, de tão adverso ser, me deixa na maior confusão e tudo pela solução eu daria.

mas, ainda assim, e isso é que importa, não houve um dia em que não recitasse o teu nome e tantas coisas, doces, amargas, surpreendentes, ridículas, distantes e próximas, por ti proferidas não examinasse.

estás aqui.

e eu também!

e eu que ainda escrevo sobre isso...




No comments: