ipodonan

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

stomach butterflies

to a. (while september does not come)

at the same time odd and warm
and
quite hard to explain
but
i get a glimpse of heaven
when you say:
"i want to fuck you brain"

now always eager to get home
at
the end of shallow day
i start
to smile at six o'clock
wondering
how fresh will be the things you'll say

i'm ready to throw knives out
and say farewell to whats and whys
let me thank you, napchild,
for bringing, back to me, these sweet stomach butterflies

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck me and marry me young :D

Madame Pirulitos said...

Oh, it's a long, long while from May to December


But the days grow short when you reach September


When the autumn weather turns the leaves to flame


One hasn't got time for the waiting game




Oh, the days dwindle down to a precious few


September, November


And these few precious days I'll spend with you


These precious days I'll spend with you